Friday, February 5, 2010

12 Pictures


Juxtaposition.
I chose this picture because represents two objects close to each other (bowls). I like also the contrast between the colors.


Arrangement.


I chose this picture because it is a simple arrangement on my living room's wall. There are 2 paintings on each side and in the middle there is a bigger object. It is a repetitive arrangement.




Breaking the rules.

I chose this picture because it's all unfocused and blurry. There's no right colors or shadows.












Radial Symmetry.



I chose this picture of a really colorful hat as my radial symmerty. It represents properly radial symmetry because parts are arranged symmetrically around a central axis.





Rule of thirds.




I chose this picture because your attention is focused on the top of the church that is occupying 2\3 of the picture.










Axial Symmetry.




I chose this picture because there is an object around an axis, the long white tube.











Filling the frame.



I chose this picture because it's like a portrait and all the picture is occupied by one object.







Interesting Aesthetic.



I like this picture because i think the reflex on the water of the building is just amazing and also the symmetry of the bottm part of the building.






Back, Mid & Forebackground.

I chose this picture because your attention is not just focused on the center of the picture but the sky also capture your attention.



Overlapping.

This is a simple example of overlapping, these are my dog's pillows and i like how they are close to each other.






Triangulation.


This is a vision of houses all around eachother and there is plenty of triangles on the roof and in the dehor bar on the bottom right.






Focal Point.



I chose this picture because applaying a black\white backgruond the attention is all focused on the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment